ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 12, 2008

Wordless Wednesday #54





I don't know how Devon gets so lucky, but he has gotten the only double yolk I have ever personally seen. He wins everything, and good things and cool things always happen to him.


15 people think my kids are qtpies:

Shari said...

Hey cool. I thought that the yolks would be smaller, since there are two. But, they look regular sized.

Corey~living and loving said...

my mom has chickens and we used to see doubles all the time...but not so much lately.
happy WW!

Gabriel said...

Oh, that's soo inviting. I'm drooling now. I love eggs!!!

Please come visit me and check my WW post for this week: First steps.

Happy WW!

Jan Parrish said...

Now I'm hungry. It's 1:30 am and I could use some now. Happy WW.

Anonymous said...

How cool! What are the odds?

Laura Paxton said...

we used to have those a LOT when we had chickens...fun stuff!

Mrs. Stam said...

LOL last week out of 12 eggs I got 8 with double yokes ands that was the forst time I saw doudle yoke in my life (but I saw it 8 times LOL)

JAM said...

Be sure to let Devon buy your lottery tickets for you.

Anonymous said...

That would have been twins. :)

Utah Mommy said...

Oh my son loves sunny side up a lot. Happy valentines day!
Hair Cut or Life Cut?
My Little Funny Boy

Unknown said...

That is so cool. I've never seen a double yolk like that. How big was the egg? Those yolks look pretty big!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

How cool! We just had our first one the other day too. I'd never seen one before. (And you're obviously a true blogger to grab your camera and snap a picture. Haha!!)

Anonymous said...

Too cool. I have heard of them, but never seen one.

Happy WW

Unknown said...

Interesting, I have never seen that before. I was wondering why you had taken a picture of 2 eggs! HA!

Lisa B. said...

Being a keeper of chickens I was excited when I got my first double yolk egg. I read somewhere that back in the day, double yolk eggs were used to trade with being a much sought after commodity.