ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 22, 2008

Sad things

I am not going to Maine to get my mom. Partly because I need to get my house a little more ready for her, partly because our vehicles need expesive repairs, and partly because I am not all that up to a week long Looney Bin reunion trapped in moving vehicles.
Then I lost my job this morning. Not for anything I did, but because her neighbor wants my job. So, that is that.

I am trying to process that and see what God has planned for me. I am very sad not to see the boys anymore. I've cried a lot. Not to mention going out of my way so much for them only to lose it because someone else wants it. No warning. No discussion.

There is hopefully a bright spot to my day coming up. It could be nothing, it could be exciting, I don't know. But for now I am sad.

But I will be posting more and have more time for 10 articles I have been commissioned to write. (secret stuff???)

Nap time!

(when is blogger going to fix the spell check????)

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like God has other plans for you. Will say a prayer for your cars. Hang in there and don't be so sad.

Tarasview said...

that stinks. I'm sorry you lost your job.

houseofeling said...

I am just so very sad for you. God has a story for your life....and this is just a chapter. praying for you!

michelle said...

Oh Lisa, I am so sorry for you. It must have been a very difficult day, but you seem to be keeping with the right attitude that God really does have something new in store for you. I am sure you will have more than enough to keep you busy over the next little while with your mom moving in. Perhaps a little impromptu game of Quelf will help you through this difficult time. (It is in my Amazon shopping cart right now, ready for me to place my order. I really want to give it a try with my family after all of the rave reviews you gave it!)

Michelle
www.northofthe49.com

Ann said...

(((Hugs))) sounds like a rough day, to say the least.