ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 04, 2008

Did you get a haircut?

That is what I heard several times this last weekend. "Did you get a haircut?"
On Saturday I washed my hair with a sample of a new shampoo called naked naturals. I was kind of frustrated because the sample was so small that it took awhile to feel like I got the shampoo all the way through my hair. I pretty much hated it. The smell was nice. I used the shampoo for color treated hair, which is lavender scented. The scent was not over-powering, but was nice.
After I finished blow drying and styling my hair I did feel as though the shampoo was a passable product. But then I results.
I am not fond of the price, at $9 a bottle it is a bit steep for me. However, with the results I got it went to church. Several people commented on my hair. It was so noticeably nicer that I got a lot of compliments.
That sold me on the product.
Naked Naturals, a natural shampoo, is made with all natural ingredients, leaving out all those nasty chemicals that pollute our bodies and out environment. The ingredient that is key to making your hair 7x's stronger is Keravis. Keravis is a plant extract to make your hair stronger and more flexible, rather than D-panthenol that is an animal product in most shampoos for those same seems that it would be worth it. I will be buying a bottle for myself!


0 people think my kids are qtpies: