ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 15, 2008

Aww, so sweet!

You know that feeling when someone you love says something that makes you so proud that you just have to grab them and kiss them? Well, that happened this morning.

Last night poor Samuel learned what happens when you throw yourself around during a tantrum. He hit his head on my head board instead of the pillow that he must have been aiming for. I was very worried that he'd have a concussion. He couldn't even get that horrid, high pitched scream out that kids do when they really hurt.
Here is what he looked like this morning.....
.
.
.
.
.


.
.
.
.
.
If you look right between his eyes you can see the swelling.
I was checking him out this morning and said to Donnie "He looks like a Bajoran." Donnie walked over to me almost with tears in his eyes! He had to kiss me right then and there. "I can't believe you know what a Bajoran is! That is so sweet!"
He was proud of me for being a geeky Trekkie.
And, yes, I know he doesn't have the ripples of a Bajoran nose, but he still resembles one. I may not know how to SPELL it, though, lol.
Last week I went and visited my new neice. Samuel was playing with his cousin's toys while I drooled over the baby. Sam was laying on the floor playing with Austin's ball and gave it a good squeeze. And it sprayed water right in his face! I was cracking up! He was laying there blinking at me in shock! It was so comical. Apparently, Austin's dad just emptied the tub of toys real quick and doesn't understand about toys holding water and then molding inside. I got a good laugh, so I'm happy.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

I have no idea what a Bajoran is...

It is great when you know something your hubby doesn' know you know. That is so sweet how Donnie responded to you!

Poor Sam! That looks like it hurt!