ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 15, 2008

Get $25 free!

Extended!!! You have until May 15th to sign up, and to put your referal button on your blog or email friends! You get free money, and so do they! It is easy and free, and you don't have to keep the account or use it. I have gotten my $25 AND several referal bonuses already. It is real and pays quick.

Really, you guys have to sign up for this! There is no requirement, no strings and you get money right away! It is real, not a scam, and not hard! Why would you turn down money?????

There is a new alternative to Paypal for sending and receiving money online. It is through an FDIC insured bank, so it is secure.
AND for signing up, if you are 18+, you will receive $25 in your account! Revolution is a fee-free method of paying online. A good way to avoid the fees of Paypal.
Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange
For referring people you will get $10 a person up to $500. You need to sign up by April 15, 2008 to get the $25. So, please hurry, and sign up under me, then get your referral button up on your site, or you can email it if you do not have a blog.

Free money, people! I am giving you free money, here.

Update!
I got my money immediately, and even the referral money is immediate. If you are wondering what you will do with it, well, you transfer it to your bank account or have them cut you a check. You can use it that way. It really isn't difficult, and it really is free and has no strings attached. They are giving you their advertising dollars instead of making TV commercials.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Wendy said...

Okay I did that but when I copied the referral button to post on my blog, it said it couldn't accept that tag in my post. Help!

Kris said...

Hmm.....free money, eh? I'm feeling a cloth diaper shopping excursion coming on!

KEWL!

Kris said...

Bummer, not APO friendly!

Boooooooo........