ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 19, 2008

Mamma Mia! Contest!

Calling all stars who are 40+ women! Pond's has partnered with the big screen remake of Mamma Mia!, starting Meryl Streep and coming to theaters this summer. Women 40 and older are invited to form a singing trio with two of your friends to perform your own take on the classics "Mamma Mia" or "Dancing Queen" and submit videos of your performance via the Pond's website. You can find downloads of the music and lyrics at their website.
Submit your video by April 30th or attend the live audition in New York City on April 28th. To reserve a time slot, call 866-99-DYNAMO (39626).
The winning 5 videos will be on the website to view and vote on starting May 23rd.

I am not over 40, so I don't have to admit that I can't sing.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Grandma J said...

This sounds like fun, maybe I'll have to talk to a couple of my sisters and see if they'd like to join me. We ARE over 40, is it okay if you're over 50, I wonder??

I thought you'd figure it out from my last comment, but I finally joined the blogging world. Check it out at: losingitalongtheway.blogspot.com
and tell me what you think.

I may need some of your expertise to tweak and fancy it up a bit though.

Sassyfrazz said...

I wish I was 40 to be in this contest...otherwise, I am very glad I am not 40 yet. :)