ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 19, 2008

So, you think different is safe?

Read this entirely in yelling. And I am not proud of it.

Me: Someone used my toothbrush!

(just long enough later that I had toothpaste on the brush)

Drew: That's MY toothbrush!

It's MY toothbrush!

No, I bought it myself.

I bought this toothbrush and brought it home a month ago!

No, I bought that one with the tongue cleaner so it would be different than everyone else's!

No, I bought this one myself, it is a cheap Top Care one with PINK grippers! And I had to fight with Kaytlin over which pink grippers were hers, and this one is mine!

No, I bought it with the tongue scraper!

Well, I have news for you, we've been sharing a toothbrush for a month.

Well, its a good thing I don't brush regularly, so mostly you have been using it.

I'll go buy a new toothbrush.

7 people think my kids are qtpies:

Unknown said...

Oh my. That's petty gross. No wonder you were yelling!

TTYS - Sniz

Jessie said...

That's hysterical!

Jessie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron said...

My little brother used to use my toothbrush all the time. I totally understand the yelling. =)

Sassyfrazz said...

OK, that is so gross...I guess it is just a part of a big family,

FUNNY THOUGH~

Kris said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Yes indeedy, it is *time* for someone to leave for Air Force boot camp. I can see why you're not grieving his graduation now!