ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 16, 2008

Aloha Friday #1


In the spirit of memes everywhere, the ones I have ignored the last few weeks (or months), I am going to join Aloha Friday at An Island Life. Just post a simple question, nothing too thought provoking, that's it!
Here is my question:

If you could be doing anything you wanted to do today, what would it be?
Just leave a comment!
I would be going with my friend Sassyfrazz to her first ultrasound today. But my car isn't working right, so I can't go. Or I'd be going to my own ultrasound today, and finding out I am having twins, if I could make the world what I wanted, lol. But, no, I am not pregnant.

10 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

I'd be enjoying a quiet evening with the family in our new home. We've been building it FOREVER and I'd like to be done and moved in. :-)

Cute twins comment - are you nuts?!! Just kidding, I always wanted twins.

Sassyfrazz said...

That would be great if you have twins someday! I will pick you up in awhile, if you still wanna go??

Mrs. Stam said...

I would love to SLEEP but little monkey think that going outside in the sun and play is more fun!!!!!

Jenn said...

I'd like to take my son out of school, call in sick to work, and spend the day at Adventure Island with him.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to be playing with my nephew in Michigan...that would take some doing as I am currently in Australia!

Cathi said...

I spent the morning with two sick grandbabies and there's nothing I would have rather done.

Jackie said...

No twins yet? Come on, girl!

Anonymous said...

I have 7 kids too and my family would love to have twins also! but I'm not prego either...

Nancy Sabina said...

I'd have nothing to do at all - but hubby would be home. And maybe the whole fam would go bowling, or mini-golf, or drive to some nearby waterfalls. Something like that - just together time with no responsibilities for the day.

Anonymous said...

I would love to see a non-kid friendly movie. Maybe Baby Mama?

Sorry I'm so late!