ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 05, 2008

No snazzy title today. Oh, wait, there never is, lol.

I've been a busy gal lately, with no end in site, either, but it is good.

Sam is a turd, but a funny turd. He cracks us up all the time. We took the kids and the dogs to the park yesterday and he finally learned to throw a ball. He has been "throwing" the ball for the dog by just dropping it on the ground and squealing when the dog jumps for it. It was cute, but when he learned to throw the ball we all clapped and then he just got so full of joy! He clapped up a storm with each throw.

Trinity got herself grounded today. At 4 years old. She decided she didn't have to stay in the yard. Hope-Anne told her not to leave the yard, but she said "I can go as far as I want to" so she can't go outside the rest of the day.

Donnie has some great leads on new jobs. One company has been contacting him, but we really don't know the salary yet. He will probably be able to make the quotas to stay on at his job, but it means extra hours and staying on with a boss trying to fire you at every turn.

We are really excited about the growth of our business! We are expecting to have a great month!

My dad and my step-mom came to visit over the weekend. It is really strange that now that my mom is living with us they are starting to run into each other at functions for friends they have shared. And entertaining them at our house with my mom here could have been awkward, but it wasn't.

Maybe soon I will have a decent post, even.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

How cute that Sam throws the ball for the dog! Maddie giggles and takes the toy away from our dog, and doesn't give it back.

I am happy to hear that Donnie has a few leads! I hope something works out for him, and that he is happy there! What a relief that would be for you guys and your family! We will keep praying~~
Glad to hear your business is going well, too. We can listen to a presentation sometime...let me know what might work out.
That little Trina~ getting into trouble. That is kinda funny~ :)

MIss you!! See you so soon~

Sassyfrazz said...

yup.

BlondeBlogger said...

Good luck to your husband on the job search. I know how stressful it can be to be in his position (my husband's been there many times).