ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 06, 2008

Whoa! What is THAT???

Last night I had my back turned to Sam and I heard him coughing/choking so I turned around and he was walking away from me with his hand in his mouth.
"Sam! Are you OK?"
He turns around and looks at me with his fingers in his mouth, a distressed look on his face and white foam coming out of his mouth. What on Earth could have happened?!

I look in his other hand and saw a tube of oxygenating bubble whitening toothpaste. He didn't like the oxygenating bubble action one bit. I had a bit of a panic wondering if he ate too much fluoride, but then I thought there was no way he ate much of that with that reaction, lol. I washed him up and gave him two glasses of water, which he downed quickly.

A little later in the evening I was picking up before heading to bed and found TWO full glasses on the coffee table. Drew made tea and let it sit there, still warm. And then there was a very full glass of Tang, obviously had not been drank at all. So Devon walks downstairs for something and I asked him if he wanted the Tang. So he takes a sip and starts this weird thing where he opens his mouth really wide and sticks his tongue out and nearly gags and all that drama, then starts coughing.
A little strong there, buddy? Trinity must have made that herself.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Darci said...

Speaking of full cups. Maybe I should go find my tea.

Nancy Sabina said...

I'm sure that was scary for the first few seconds - but oh so funny now. Thanks for a laugh.

Christine said...

Lisa, just an FYI, in cases of possible excessive use of flouride, just have the child drink a large glass of milk. I guess milk neutralizes it.