ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 14, 2008

Almost there!

Donnie has my computer up and running, but the internet will NOT work. No reason that we can find, yet, but no internet. Don't worry, he'll get it, he likes me online because I leave him alone with his computer game that way.

Last night was ladies night. Super fun, as always! Last night was Paula's birthday, and since she is the one who said that, like my boys, she would eat her poop I made her a pile of poop birthday cake. She loved it, and yes, she did eat it. Ok, so it was made of chocolate cake and chocolate frosting, but it was still too gross looking for anyone else to try it, lol. Paula found out you have to watch what you say at LNO. We played Bunco instead of Quelf, and I am sure Cindy was bummed, but she stayed even after the games stopped, so maybe we were interesting enough to make up for the lack of Quelf.

When I got home it was just like every other ladies night, no one did their chores. And we have company coming this morning. To FINALLY get our plumbing fixed! YAHOO!!!! I don't think my uncle has any idea what is in store for him, lol. The toilet is clogged, the upstairs sink is clogged (the sink in the bathroom with the working toilet), we need a new sink installed up there, a shower head and faucet installed in that bathroom, he plans to look at my dishwasher, but I plan to get him to look at my washing machine that died the other day.

Hopefully he doesn't find a horrible problem with my floor in the upstairs bathroom after Samuel flooding it AGAIN. It flooded from the main floor, through the ceiling to the main floor and also followed the toilet pipes to drench my basement.

Yes, I often wonder myself if I am cursed.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: