ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 14, 2008

It's up!

Donnie has my computer up and running! But now my network part isn't working. So, still no internet. However, I have a wireless card somewhere that I put away and can't remember where, and that will solve my problems. Pray for my memory, people!

My uncle came over today and fixed my plumbing problems!!!!! No more clogged toilet, and we still have NO idea what was causing the problem. He unclogged my upstairs bathroom sink and replaced it with a new, nicer sink and faucet we've been planning to switch to, AND added some shut off valves that we didn't have before. (the beauty of really old houses) And he also fixed my kitchen sink which was apparently leaking underneath. He checked out my dishwasher, which is pretty much just a goner. And then he replaced the spout in the upstairs bathtub with one that has a hand held shower head. Whew! Yes, he worked ALL day. Gotta love him!

Now, if only I could get my washing machine fixed.............

6 people think my kids are qtpies:

Unknown said...

Glad you are up and running!

Grateful Gramma said...

I'm sure you guys have probably already thought of this, but the thing that seems to mess up my internet connection most frequently is that the date and time aren't set correctly.

debi9kids said...

OH! I wonder...do you have a Kenmore washer??? I have been without mine for 7 weeks! Sears just keeps ordering parts and nothing works! UGH!
I HATE SEARS!
I feel your pain! I have 9 kids and no washer.... :(
Anyway, just wanted to pop on and say hi after seeing you on Livin' With Me.
:) Debi

Wendy said...

It never fails, anytime my husband has dealt with comp stuff (set up our network, install wireless, or whatever) it always takes at least 2 1/2 times longer than expected.

Good luck with the washing machine!

Jackie said...

My washing machine is starting to leak again and my eye is starting to twitch. I feel your pain!

Sassyfrazz said...

I am glad you guys got all that fixed! Great that your uncle was available. Terry would have done it, but he has been so busy lately. Sorry about that.

I hope you get your washer fixed!