ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 12, 2008

Yippee!!

I couldn't believe how fast my doctor got my MRI results, but he called me within a couple of hours and let me know they did actually find something. Good news, though. Migraines don't show up, but they did find a sinus infection that actually could be the cause of my problems. I don't really understand how it could be causing migraines for 4 years, but lets hope this is my problem and all is well at the end of my medication. At the very least, it could be the cause of the dizziness/fainting spells and not the migraines. And that is still a very good solution to me. I can live with the migraines at the rate they are now.

Well, we finally have a nice day here in Minnesota, so I better get outside and enjoy it! (yes, this is Lisa, I have not been kidnapped or taken over by aliens)

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Hope that some antibiotics take care of that sinus infection and have you feeling better soon.

Lisa said...

That is wonderful news, I will pray for quick healing as surgery on sinus'es would "Suck"...

I don't know why I do it but EVERYTIME I see your blog I call it Qtips...

Glad your computer is back up and running praying you can pull the pics and videos of the other one.

Carina said...

Glad you got good news, and I sure hope this clears it all up for you!

Ang said...

Isn't it a booger what sinuses can do to you? Hope that you're feeling better soon :)

Canoearoo said...

Ours is fixed now to!!!