ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 09, 2008

I think I'm gonna cry!

I can live with the computer dying, but I am losing all my videos! I don't know for sure if the pictures are going to transfer or not. I have them on discs, but we'll see if we can open them on a different computer or not. The videos go on disc, too, but won't open. Drew can't even open the files, his computer spits the disc out.

If only my computer would connect to the internet and let me download the vids to Youtube! Whaaaa!

Sam's burn is not too bad, he has a few blisters, but they are a bit deeper and not in danger of popping and getting infected. He doesn't seem to be in pain and doesn't even baby that hand now.

Day one of VBS is down, and playing with 4 toddler boys for 3 hours is quite the task, but we managed.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

BlondeBlogger said...

Oooh, good luck. My daughter lost everything when her computer crashed not long ago. *fingers crossed* *hands in prayer position*

Jackie said...

Maybe there's just not enough going on in your life right now. : )

DukeDorn said...

The new hard-drive should arrive Friday. Hopefully I can mount it, and transfer the information.

-dh