ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 11, 2008

Soon, it will all be fixed!

Yep, Donnie ordered a new hard drive for my computer. I am hopeful that he can extract the videos and pictures. I have the pictures on disc, but not sure I can actually access them all. Long story.

Tomorrow is my MRI! It is a bummer that I have to miss some of VBS, but it was the only appointment available. We pretty much know that I have Basilar Migraines, which are rare, and I am hoping this scan will give us a good picture.

I was able to save the Parents Appreciation videos, so those will resume soon! And you are in for a treat, becuase the rest of them are funny!

Now, I'm off to nurse off this miserable migraine. Can't wait until I am back on my computer!

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

I will pray the MRI will go ok! I hope they find whatever is going on, and that it isn't serious!

I am glad things will be getting fixed with your computer, too!

Hey, Lug offered a giveaway...it is up on my site! :)