ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 29, 2008

Action shots are HARD

I find it very hard to get good action shots on digital cameras. At least on the affordable ones.
Last night I wanted to get pictures of the little kids on the swings. This is what I got.

Nice feet, Sam.
Where's the face?







I wanted to capture the laughter and joy in their faces as they sung "high in the sky!" You can see how much Trinity enjoyed it.



Nice shoes! Love the face, too.



Another close one, but still, not a good face shot.












Then there are the random weird pictures I find on my camera when I go to download my pics.



Like this screen shot of my favorite game. Trinity turned it on and was playing and taking pics of it.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Grandma J said...

My camera is supposed to be good at taking action shots...if I could only learn how to use it. I did do pretty good capturing the ball leaving Ray's bat though. If I can get it figured out, I'll meet you at the park one of these days, and we'll take pictures of your little swingers.

Unknown said...

lol yeah you just have to keep trying and eventually you get a good one

Sassyfrazz said...

Those are adorable pictures! I love the one of Trinity and her shoes!