ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 08, 2008

I'm a natural........




Your Hair Should Be White



Classy, stylish, and eloquent.

You've got a way about you that floors everyone you meet.




Wow, not what I would choose. I actually would like to do something funky, but haven't done it. My kids scream "NoooooOOOoooo!" when I talk about it. Kaytlin really freaked about pink. Like cotton candy pink. But I would really want to go a burgundy color. I can't find a match, but it is a color that German women wear a lot. I loved it. Here is something close. It needs a little more red to it than that, but close.
Donnie would love for me to go white, though. Like black roots and shock white hair. Or white with black tips. Something dramatic.
So, I stick with brown with highlights.

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

Did the test I guess I should be White too!!!

But my husband love brunette so I'll stay with my natural color: brown!

SmilingSally said...

I'm a pink headed person!

I'm going to use this on my blog one day in the future; I hope you don't mind.

Sassyfrazz said...

I would for sure want the burgandy/purplish hair color too! I need to try the test to see what it says...

Sassyfrazz said...

OK, that was super! I did it, and I think it was rather quite honest...come to my site, and see the results I got!! Hee Hee!!