ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 12, 2008

What is your deadly sin?

I found this little "test" on someone's website and had to share it. I guess it is probably accurate. The Gluttony thing is a bit weird. I'm a glutton because I don't choose environmentally responsible food sources and I eat out. There really wasn't any question about how much I do or don't eat. My kids wouldn't agree with the lustful thing after this weekend, but thats another story. (we got walked in on in the middle of the day! *gasp*)


Greed:Low
Gluttony:Medium
Wrath:Medium
Sloth:High
Envy:Medium
Lust:Very Low
Pride:Medium


Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

All mine were pretty low, but I am a sloth...now I am off to I guess try and not be so slothfull....