ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 11, 2008

Should I be concerned?

My mom bought a few more school supplies today, including some Hannah Montana Notebooks and folders for Devon, our 15 year old SON. Yes, we love to tease him about having a crush on Hannah Montana because we've caught him watching her a few times when no one else was around, lol. He takes the teasing well.
But should I be worried that he intends to use the folders "to prove" something? LOL He sleeps with his Hannah Montana pillow that Drew's friends bought him as a joke, lol.

My new baby, Oreo, wasn't around cats at his former home. They thought he might be afraid of them. Well, we figured he'd do fine because our two cats have been great with 3 different dogs. No problems at all. Even the lost dog we had for a couple of days. But Oreo was not loved by Midnight, our mama cat. She chases him around the house and traps him in rooms by hissing at him if he tries to come out. She even attacked him like a tornado with claws for walking into my bedroom the other day. She looked like the Tasmanian Devil all whirring around him!
So last night one of the kittens ventured out into the living room and saw the dog and wandered over to him. He kept running away and the kitten kept following him, lol. He was even scared of the kitten now! I'm starting to call Midnight "The Boogey Cat."

Now, I better go learn to play the Wii. Devon's friend is sleeping over and brought it with him. I need to kick some kiddie butt! (like that will happen)

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

You do have 7 Q-Ts! I say your son is a great sport, whether he really likes her or not. I'm guessing he does, and that's pretty sweet.

CanCan said...

I think your son is probably at the age where irony is really funny. When I was 15 it was kind of funny to pretend you liked Barney the Dinosaur.

:)

Laura Paxton said...

The cat...hmmm...we recently got a second cat, who WAS an out-doors cat, and who won't allow our original cat out of our daughter's room. Poor Nibbles has been confined to one room since the new cat arrived.

Lisa said...

Poor dog!!!...I just asked hubby for a Wii, my excuse I could use it to lose weight...then I thought better of it, I want a king size bed even more.