ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 05, 2008

Aloha Friday

Aloha Friday is the day Kailani at An Island Life hosts Aloha Friday, based upon a very popular term used in Hawaii when island residents take it easy and look forward to the upcoming weekend.
So here is my easy question for the week:

Now that the kids are back in school, what are you doing with your free time?

I don't have all the kids in school, but since I am down to TWO at home, I am thrilled to have some peace and quiet that I can work on blogging reviews. It is nearly 9am and the kids are still sleeping so I can blog, read blogs, write reviews, or clean house. Guess what I DON'T want to do?

9 people think my kids are qtpies:

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Now that my son is in kindergarten I am trying to get as much done while my 15 month old naps. I am still not used to so much time with just him, but we will both adjust. This morning the little guy cried for his big brother until falling asleep.

Enjoy your free time with just your two. Have a great weekend!

Gem said...

My son is not in school yet so not much free time!

Tara said...

My kids are not in school yet.. What is free time??????? haha

Anonymous said...

Free time? Not me. I work full time and I'm in school for new career. No free time here!

Heart of Rachel said...

I take my son to school everyday and wait for him to finish his class. I have free time in the afternoon. I just took up badminton lessons.

PMKU said...

There's no free time here. Life with a toddler and newborn doesn't call for a lot of free time. But I'm having a great time with them.

Anonymous said...

No kids...yet! I was a teacher before I married and loved the "Back to School" days. I was so excited the night before the first day, looking forward to my students arriving. I miss it. But, am loving being a wife, looking forward to starting my own family.

Anonymous said...

I am catching up on housework and reading now that all four are back in school.

Anonymous said...

The same thing I was doing when they were at home . . . blogging. hee hee