ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 27, 2008

Getting there!

I don't have pics yet, but the kids' room is turning out soooo cute!
I was finishing the paint job in Kaytlin's old room and ran out of paint. All the walls are covered, but I can still see the old paint through some spots. We knew we were going to paint some type of mural on the wall, but decided we needed a tree in the corner to cover the lack of a second coat over there. Oh, the wall is so cute! There is a huge tree with flowers and bugs, galore. Mom did a great job on it.
Donnie took a different area to do a little something for Samuel and he made a Spiderman slinging a web. So very cool! Tomorrow he will finish up with a building for him to be clinging to. Sam loves it! We all love it!

Well, another exhausing day over with. (it is exhausting sitting on a chair watching other people be artistic)
Hopefully tomorrow the little two kids will have their furniture up so they can sleep in their own room. Then I can start work on MY room, then the craft room.
Sounds like I am nesting, lol.

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to the pics..Im quite jealous of your creativity

Lisa said...

Can't wait to see the pic's...hey send some energy my way...having issues getting my self to do more then the basics here.

Jackie said...

Wow, major accomplishments left and right. Way to go!

Sassyfrazz said...

I am excited to see it in person! You have a talented family! You have been busy! I bet having new paint helps with all the changes for them. :)