ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 29, 2008

Wanna see pics?

We are not done yet, but here are some pics of the room.

You might want to enlarge the Spiderman pic and see the details. My husband did a great job. He's not entirely happy, but it is good enough to make the kids happy. I think it is fantastic! (remember, we are not done, I still have to get rid of the pencil marks)
Now we have a drawing of Batman to paint and another mural to do on another wall. Kaytlin had painted two big stripes on her wall, and we are going to turn them into something for the kids. It is actually easier, and cheaper, then priming and painting it at the moment, lol.
Yesterday was rainy and we all got lazy and did nothing, so the room isn't done and the kids are still not sleeping in there.

10 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

Wow Wow Wubzy!!! Now that is some kickin talnt!!! Was it free hand? Gosh all I am good at is stick fiures, and the only one who appricaites that is Savannah and she's 2!

We didnt do anything either, Savvy was sick on friday and she is a runnig puker so we had to steam clean pretty much the whole downstairs. Josiah kept us up late with 4 complete bedchanges and showers being sick, and he's a layer, he will lay in his barf and cry for us...with M/S it just about did me in..

Anonymous said...

Wow Lisa! Those look fantastic. Can't wait to see the end result. Godspeed... ~ Tiffani

Anonymous said...

The room looks great - can't wait to see it in person...BTW DJ said trinity never mentioned anything about her new room. Who knows!

Di said...

I LOVE the tree and flowers!!!!!!

Me said...

The room looks great!! I love it, super cute!:0)

Me said...

The room looks great!! I love it, super cute!:0)

Grandma J said...

Very cool! I knew your mother was an artist, but your husband has apparently kept that particular talent hidden from the rest of the world. Your kids must be quite artistic too, since they get it from both sides of the family, huh?

Unknown said...

these are awesome!!!! Wish you lived in Atlanta!!

Sassyfrazz said...

Very, Very cool!! I am really anxious to see it in person, too! Tell Donnie he did an awesome job with Spidey! He is an artist. I told your mom before, but I say it again...she is a great mural artist! I would love to book her for our kids rooms when we build the rooms. :)

Unknown said...

What fun rooms to have! Your kiddos are lucky. Thanks for sharing the pics!