ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 23, 2008

Whew!

I FINALLY got the bedrooms arranged! That turned out to be good and bad.

I am thrilled to have my room rearranged, however, it is the LAST time we'll be able to move the bed. It is an old, old water bed frame that has been moved 2 too many times. We have a special made mattress for it, so no more water. And that is good, because I am pretty sure it wouldn't hold water now, lol. The frame is falling apart. I'm a little concerned that the headboard is going to fall on our heads tonight. Donnie is going to get a bunch of brackets and try to secure the whole thing, but we surely won't move it again until we are prepared to replace it.

But I now have lots of extra room in my room! Not sure how the position of the bed makes more room, but it does.

Tomorrow I can now go get curtain rods and get curtains up in the little kids' room and be done in there. Then I can work on the craft room. Or pass out.

I need a shower. And a nap.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Jackie said...

You certainly have been busy!

Lisa said...

Ha I vote for passing out!! you sure have been busy...it sounds like you have done so much, can you send me soe of your energy.

Sassyfrazz said...

Yeah! Congratulations Lisa!! Don't you feel great! I know...tired, but Great?? I organized, cleaned, and rearranged our basement...it is a great accomplishment!

Will you be there tonight? I hope to make it! :)