ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 24, 2008

So much for the energy!

I am just wiped out today! After all of yesterday's work all I've been up to doing today is some laundry. (which is an endless mound)

I have to muster up some energy for Karaoke tonight some how. Where can I find it? In a can of Dt. Dr. Pepper, maybe??

Or a quick nap?

Naw, I don't nap. But if there were a day for it, it would be today.

Sam is being a qtpie today. I have some cute pics of him, but no computer cord to download them, lol. After breakfast today he climbed up on the table and got into a box of review items. He found himself a treasure! It was really cute seeing him hug the teddy bear with an adorable look of love, but he had just eaten Cocoa Puffs, so he left a chocolate smudge on the shirt of the bear. Well, now we know what he is getting for his birthday! LOL

Sam's 2nd birthday is coming up in just a few days. I can hardly believe it! Where did my baby go?
After moving my bed yesterday, I found an old pacifier of Sam's that was behind the bed. Sam played baby for me, sucking the paci and letting my cradle him in my arms. It was so cute! He soon grew tired of that and stopped to go watch the Justice League. I have never seen a kid so hooked on a show for so long. He just loves it. It calms him right down if he is having one of his bad nights. He will stop screaming as soon as we turn it on.

Speaking of bad nights......... Last night Sam slept the ENTIRE night! Not only did he sleep the entire night, he did it in his new room without ME! That just doesn't happen. I hope it is a new beginning for Sam. I feel so bad for him waking up every night crying. It has been a very, very long year of that. I pray his 3rd year of life is much easier at night. (and maybe if he starts sleeping in his own room, and through the night, he just might end up a big brother)

It is after 6pm and not one of the kids has started their chores, so I need to go find my cattle prod to get them moving.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Kris said...

Yay Sam for sleeping!!!!!

Let me know where you find yhat energy, will you? I need some badly!

Sassyfrazz said...

I can't believe Sam is almost 2!! Time sure flies! That is super that he is sleeping better in his new room! So fun!

I look forward to getting together again...soon!!