ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 25, 2008

A Turn for the Worse?

Have you ever had a turn in your life that made things easier? Your life is now flowing much more smoothly, and that makes you happy, right? No more unexpected horrors, accidents, disgusting messes. Just smooth sailing most of the time.

That is true for my life. If you start reading from the beginning of my blog you will see a dramatic change in what goes on in my life. No more bed rest from a long, miserable pregnancy. No water breaking at 33 weeks or early dilation. No more toddlers spreading poop every where EVERY day. No more baby eating poop, or eating cat food and having dead fish smelling poop. We haven't even had stitches in a year. We did have one child's foot run over by a car, but that was minor, no breaks or stitches, just gross and painful.

I do feel so much more relaxed about things, but in terms of my blog, this is a turn for the worse. What is there to write about? Sam dumped the cat's water bowl over, again. Sam took his diaper off, again. Boring!

I am asking you, the faithful readers of my blog, those of you who have stuck with me during my very boring phase, to tell me what you want to hear about.
Do you want me to keep it comical? My real life, boring or not? My serious side, the dark things that have happened and how that changed me? (I really have no way to put humor on those things) The saga of the teens who would not do their chores and the stupidity of them arguing the same thing every week like they had never heard me say it before? Politics? (please, no, I don't know much about politics, lol)

The reviews stay, they are paying for Christmas over here, lol. But I am open for lots of suggestions.
I think I will put up a poll.

Starting Monday is the Fall Bloggy Giveaways! So, gear up for fun, reviews, and GIVEAWAYS! (last time there were over 900 giveaways!)

Donnie ordered me to get the house in order before Monday. But why? That is what I have kids for. HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha Sorry, I lost it for a minute there. They don't clean unless they want something or I have hounded them enough that they want me off their back. Or the argument that I only yell at them for not doing their chores is because I want 100% of their attention me all the time doesn't work on me. (Some days I wonder how I made it through being a teenager, why didn't my parents kill me?)

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

byoc said...

Call your mom - she is learning lots of bloggable stuff about her - and sorry, dear, but also your - family.

Jackie said...

I guess I'm a relatively new reader, because I started reading your blog about a year ago. And I find it very interesting. Just keep keeping it real. That's what blogging is all about. Funny, sad, angry -- but always real. : )

michelle said...

I like your blog just the way it is...tidbits of daily life, your feelings about having your first child leave the nest, etc. I sure hope I don't have the same experiences to write about as you have had! My blog is just going to have to stay boring.