ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 18, 2008

Two birds with one stone?

My dog is pretty smart. He knows how to communicate with us, anyway. When he is thirsty, he brings us his bowl.
He has been whining for a few days now, and we just don't know what his problem is. He tries to get into small places and hides in them. Like the laundry chute......
Today we found him in the bathtub digging at the drain. He wanted a bath. He has been scratching at his nose and is it all raw. He doesn't have fleas. Poor dog!

After his bath, which got him clean, he started mopping the floor. I told Donnie I wanted a little "mop dog." When he is wet he rubs his fur all over the floors and cleans them up for me!
So, one bath gets the dog clean and the floors clean!

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

Now that is funny..can I borrow your dog for awhile...

Sassyfrazz said...

what a funny dog...good training with the water dish, and he is a handy household use, too! :)

The Oceanside Animals said...

But then after he mops the floor he needs another bath, but then he mops the floor again, so he needs a bath, but then he mops the floor again, so ...