ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 08, 2008

Wordless Wednesday Drew's Good-bye

This is Drew's last time seeing the "big kids" before he left for basic training Monday morning. (he should be going through in-processing and whatever else today!) The little two kids were sleeping, still, so not in this pic.

12 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

You have lovely kids.

Mojo said...

Good luck to him... I remember the day I left... thought I pretty well knew what to expect.

I was wrong.

Join BlogBlast for Peace - 11.6.2008

Gypsy at heart said...

Good luck to him. His choices can open a lot of doors. I am sure he would appreciate lots of photos/cards/newspaper clippings from home about hs friends/ and cookies...when he is out of Basic.

http://wanderingwonderinggypsy.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Stam said...

That is a great pic! you'll probably have some cute one after he come back home for a visit!

Anonymous said...

HUGS I'm sure that was hard for mom.

Eliza
www.babylune.com

Felicia said...

What a memorable moment! You're family looks absolutely wonderful!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

*huge hugs* I'm a military wife. If you have any questions, I can help :) I also have a big family, 6 kids :) I will be sure to visit more often :) We seem to have a lot in common :)

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Best wishes to him!

Sassyfrazz said...

That is a sweet picture!

You will have to hold on to that one, so when he is home for visits you can take more to show the differences. :)

I hope all is well with him!

Workship said...

Such a big step to have the first leave the nest. I'm glad I'm not there yet. Such a great picture with the siblings. Will keep in prayers as the Lord brings y'all to mind. Especially as he's in Basic. I remember my brother coming back from Basic. Would be tuff to have my sons leave home to go there, even though some days I could wish it on them. :-)
Thinking of you...

Jim said...

I'll bet you hated to see him leave! Basic training can be fun, mine was.
Thank's for peeking in on Adi rolling and for leaving your nice comment. It was lots of doggie fun.
..

Anonymous said...

Great picture. I'll be praying for him and you. I know there has to be so much pride in your heart for him but also some sadness that he is leaving.