ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 20, 2008

A couple more hours!!!

Drew will be home in a couple of hours! His plane lands in less than an hour.
In spite of the enormous amounts of snow we've had today, his plane is not supposed to be delayed.
Donnie making it to the airport in time is another matter altogether.

This morning Donnie cleaned off the windows on my car and shovelled the sidewalks and deck. In the 5 minutes it took after he cleaned off my windows for me to get outside, the windows were not visible any more.
As I was leaving I could see sidewalk where he was shoveling. 3 hours later this is what I came home to.

You can almost see where there is a sidewalk, but you can't see any cement through the snow. It was like he hadn't even shoveled. We are in a winter storm advisory.

Here is our current weather:
3 °F
Light Snow
Windchill: -16 °F

We are supposed to get 4-7 inches of snow today and tomorrow the windchill is predicted to be -20 to -30 degrees! Yikes!

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Jackie said...

Oh no, no, no -- that is way too cold for me! Yikes!

Hanging Off The Wire said...

Gee, we can't wait to come back to our Minnesota winters! 2 more weeks!

Sassyfrazz said...

Yep, the snow was super, and I think it is just beautiful outside! We aren't going anywhere today with the wind chills at -35 below! TOO COLD! I hate missing church~ again~ but I don't like bringing me or the kids out in this cold, snow and ice.

Hope you have a super day!