ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 18, 2008

Tag, You're it!

I was tagged by my friend Jeannie to do a photo meme.
*Go to the 6th picture folder in your documents.
*Find the 6th picture in your 6th folder.
*Pray that you remember what it is about.
*Blog about it.
*Tag 6 people to do the same.
This is a picture from Donnie's family reunion three summers ago. I was pregnant with Samuel and Donnie's sister Daphne was pregnant with her first child, Austin. My sister was pregnant at that time, too. My only sister, and Donnie's only sister, and we all had our babies in a 7 week span.
This is my favorite family reunion. I love Donnie's family. They are so nice. The only fight they would ever have is over who would sit in a chair. "You sit here." "No, no, you sit there." "No, I'll sit over there, you sit there." Nice wars, lol.
I call my mom's family reunions "The Looney Bin Reunion." Hey, if the name fits..........
My dad's family doesn't even bother anymore, and it is probably a good thing. That would go from looney to psychotic. Two of my dad's sisters won't talk to him and the other sister because they sued the one sister for their deceased mom's money that she set aside for her tombstone, they lost, and my dad sat on the wrong side of the court room, apparently.

So, now I have to tag 6 people that Jeannie hasn't tagged.
Babysteps
Don't Give Him Crackers
Family Daze
Heart of the Prairie
When 2 Became 3
Touching Heaven

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

That is a fun picture! Family reunions are the best!

Mrs. Stam said...

My meme is up!!!