ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 30, 2008

Thank you, Sensa!

I am nearing the end of month 3 on Sensa
Feeling full doesn't come from your stomach being full, it comes from your satiety center in your brain. Sensa tastants trick your satiety center into feeling full. You can eat all you want, any foods at all, but you will feel full faster and eat much less food. 

I promised to give this a try, and I am halfway through. At this point I would not say that there is a huge weight loss from using it, I am stuck at the 5lb mark. However, I am NOT GAINING WEIGHT after Thanksgiving and a zillion Christmas parties! Sensa's track record with women shows that the weight loss starts going faster after month 3. I am excited to see if that happens. 

But I am very thrilled with a different effect that I have had after using Sensa. 

Thanks to Sensa, I Queen size nylons FALL OFF OF ME! 

I can feel bones that I didn't feel before. Like my cheek bones and my hips and ribs. I am just amazed when I put my hands on my hips and feel bone. I don't know how the inches are falling off but not the pounds. My jeans are getting pretty loose. I have been known to sport a plumbers *ahem* lately. My other pants are starting to feel comfortable. 

I really am so much less hungry now. There are days when I do feel hunger, and I eat then. And big events can be difficult. It is hard not to sit and snack while playing cards with my family or at an event where we are all snacking. Even though I am FULL. That is my issue, though, because Sensa has made me feel full. When I think about it, I am easily able to get a grip on that social eating. 

I also have lost my desire for my weakness foods. I really don't care about cheesecake, candy, etc, nearly as much. It is rare that I even want it, much less can eat it. 

I am leaning on the side of Sensa working well at the half-way mark. The pic of me in red is before starting Sensa, and the other one is me after almost 3 months. I am not sure if you can tell, but my face is a bit smaller. I will have to get a picture of me in the red shirt and white capris for a better comparison soon. (like when I feel like doing laundry)
 

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

I think it is great that this product is working for you like that! I have seen you changing in looks, and I think you look super! I think it is amazing that this product can work without changing eating habits or not implimenting exercise. Keep it up!

See you tomorrow! I am so excited to be with my girlfriends and bring in the New Year celebrations! *hugs*

Grandma J said...

Cool! I'm glad your having some success with your weight loss efforts. I totally agree about being happy about not gaining! I know that if I wasn't doing WW right now, I would have put on a good 10 lbs between Thanksgiving and New Year's. I think I'm up a couple of pounds, but I'll take it back off, and then maybe start the new plan with our books.

Lisa said...

I am so BUYING this for hubby, who by the way has gained more pregnancy weight then I have, (I have gained 1 1/2 still down 12, hubby has gained 10, so thats where all my weight is going to LOL!!!
You look GREAT!