ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 31, 2008

Wordless Wednesday ~ Only in my family


I have to say, they did this because their last name is Wiener, but still, only in my family. The soap is made by a cousin of mine.

9 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

I think this would be a halarious gift for my hubby's birthday....
Josiah turns 6 today I think he would think its really funny since he is into bathroom humor, DH birthday is Jan 9, it sucks for their birthdays to be so close to christmas....

Mrs. Stam said...

cute!!! does it make your family clean?

Anonymous said...

Wow... that is hilarious! LOL
Do they sell those little gems? I could so buy those for a few friends.

ALSO, I'd love to have you contribute to my site if you have any tips for helping monitor kids on the Internet, seeing as you have a house full :) Email me if you are interested in being interviewed. Plenty of link back opportunities. :)

--Brandon De Hoyos
Guide to IM
Free Chat Rooms and More!
http://im.about.com

About.com is part of the New York Times Co.

Anonymous said...

LOL -- a good laugh, for sure!

Dee said...

HAHAHA!!! Too funny!

Sassyfrazz said...

I think that is so super funny! It still makes me chuckle!

Anonymous said...

How do I even respond to this??? It is funny though.

Chad

Anonymous said...

I think people will buy it because of it's name! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of guy who passions to taste revolutionary things. Currently I'm building my personal pv panels. I am managing it all alone without the assistance of my staff. I am using the internet as the only way to acheive this. I came across a truly amazing site which explains how to build solar panels and wind generators. The place explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I am not really sure bout how accurate the data given there iz. If some people over here who had xp with these works can have a peak and give your feedback in the site it would be awesome and I'd highly value it, cauze I really lav solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You guys rock.