ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 13, 2009

Look-A-Likes?

Here are the side-by-side pics requested by Kailani after reading about my comment from some random stranger saying I look like Sarah Palin.

Ok, so maybe I can see it in Kaytlin. A little. Maybe if I shaped my eyebrows instead of letting them go for the unibrow look...... I don't know.  
Donnie says he can see it. Our youth pastor said he can see it. 

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Cheryl Pitt said...

I never would have thought it, but now that I see the side by side I do see a resemblance! Because I love your blog, I give you The Butterfly Award. You can collect it here: http://crispy-not-crunchy.blogspot.com/2009/01/id-like-to-thank-academy.html

Lisa said...

thats funny,now that you pointed it out you can see the resemblace..

Carina said...

Well, you do live somewhere very cold and govern a lot of people...

Kris said...

Ehh...no.

Kaytlin, yes...you, not so much. Her face is a different shape.

Anonymous said...

u both do Kaytlin a little more Padma