ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 18, 2009

Kaytlin's Surprise

Kaytlin went away for the weekend and came home to a surprise. She didn't know that Donnie had finally gotten a job. For Christmas on our kids' senior year we give them a laptop to help them with their schooling in college, military, wherever they go. But Kaytlin had to wait because we didn't know when Donnie would be hired.
She was very gracious and unspoiled about it. So we were very happy to get her one as soon as we could. Here is a video of her coming home and putting her stuff in her room and finding the laptop.
Count how many times she says "Oh my gosh!"



Is this my third post today? LOL Oh my gosh!

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Grandma J said...

Awesome! I would have loved to have done that for our kids too. Jessica just bought one for herself with her income tax refund money. Maybe by the time Molly is a senior, Christmas 2014, we will be able to afford it.

Grandma J said...

P.S. I couldn't see much on this video, but Kaytlin's voice sounds EXACTLY like her mother's!

Mrs. Stam said...

that was so sweet

Qtpies7 said...

I counted 6 times that she said "Oh my gosh!" I think there was one more but I was talking pretty loudly so I couldn't tell what she was saying, lol.