ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 18, 2009

Wordless Wednesday ~ Swim Team Craziness

I have come to the conclusion that our swim team is a bit crazy. All the boys are nuts. But it is cute.
Here is one of my swimmer boys. I just happened to catch this on camera. I didn't even see him doing it, lol. He just does this every time he is on the platform. The next craziness is that we have a fund raiser called Chuck a Duck. You pay for the privilege of throwing rubber ducks into a life saver ring in the pool, whoever gets it in the ring gets some money.
Well, last night was Chuck a Duck at a Senior Night. All the seniors had to make rings out of their arms and get the ducks thrown at them. There was a LOT of money made from that. Devon alone bought 24 ducks to throw, lol.
Tell my hubby with his new awesome job he should buy me a great camera, would ya?

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

boys will be boys!!!