ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 25, 2009

Getting ready

I have a busy summer ahead of me and I need to start getting ready. In July we get a month long house guest from France, it is Kaytlin's graduation open house, camping, my mom comes to visit with her family, and I am not ready. Thankfully July is not (yet) a busy month for the royalty, so us parents get a little break.
I haven't started to plan for or shop for the open house. Nice, huh? Ok, I have done some preparations, but not much.
I need to deep clean my house. My room is a mess, closets are a mess, the little kids' room is a huge mess, and I have so much laundry to do it is crazy. I need to get the guest room all spruced up and I would like to get my living room furniture cleaned.

I'm working on laundry when the weather cooperates. However, I have lots of things to do the next few days. Tonight is a coronation and I am the chaperon, and this morning I am going to go help put the float back together after a paint job. Tomorrow is another coronation that I am going with the girls to, and Saturday is a parade that Donnie is driving the girls in, but he thinks I should go with them. Boring. Parades are not boring to me, lol. Not the parade part, but the hours and hours and hours of waiting in the line-up before hand. Not cool. Sunday is another parade, I think, but other parents are taking care of that.

So, do you think I will get things done by June 11th when our French house guest arrives? LOL

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

Good gosh , you made me tired just seeing all the work you want to get done, and I just woke up!!!

I have always wanted a maid service to come in every two weeks to deep clean for me, but ha that will never happen in my life time, but on the other hand one all the kids are grown and we are all settled in the retirement center in Flordia, they have a weekly maid service we can sign up for.

Anna said...

Wow I am exhausted just reading this and to answer your question no I do not think you will get it all done by June 11th as today is already June 25th. LOL.

I bet you have friends though that would be willing to help if you asked!

Good luck with all the stuff you have to do.

Cheryl Pitt said...

Yikes! I'm praying for you-energy, stamina and peace of mind. That's a lot of work!

I want to know all about your house guest!! I'm a little obsessed with France-I want to move there.