ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 30, 2009

Busy summer

Wow, life is just so busy! I am not used to this anymore, lol. I blame Kaytlin. Just kidding! We do have a lot of stuff to do with her being a princess, however, it has slowed down a lot since June. We have a parade to drive the float in on both Sunday and Thursday, then we are done for August.
Hope-Anne is involved in an art program at a local church and it is a really amazing program. She is making a chair, a full sized chair! Plus she has learned some cake decorating, origami, tie-dying and painting with paintballs.

Then comes my 20th class reunion. Then camping with Donnie's Promise Keepers group. Cody and Hope-Anne are going to Maine to visit their grandma and our guest from France will go back home. School shopping and finding curriculum if I choose to homeschool Cody and Hope-Anne this year.
Sound fun? LOL

Sam has decided he is no longer potty trained. About the time the puppy came in the house. Seems weird, because I am not paying much attention to the puppy, and I am a good deal of Sam's world, so I don't think it is jealousy.

I found a way to get the puppy to stop using my house as his toilet. I bought a play yard that is the size of 6 baby gates put together for $65 and he hasn't had an accident in the house since. Now if only it were that easy with Sam........

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

Sounds like life is crazy at your place. If I walk in and see Sam in a little play yard with the puppy I'll know what you're doing!

Lisa said...

Ok I need to go back to bed from reading your post it made me tired. Maybe Sam and Savannah should get togther and have a potty training boot camp. This litle girl will go pee all day, but to get her to do "Business" she will sit there forever and poop her panties...

Wendy said...

I'm glad to not be the only one that's struggling with the potty thing. I either get sleeping through the night or accident free days but not both! Grr!