ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 21, 2010

I don't make this stuff up!

Tonight Devon came to me with a tin foil pan with a meal in it and I wondered where it came from. He said some little girl with black hair, about age 6, handed it to him at the door. Her, possible, father was behind her. He didn't know who they were. So I ran to the door and they were gone. I looked and saw a gold car pulling out of the driveway.
Hmm, not expecting a meal.
There was a card on top addressed to me. It was a sympathy card for Joyce's death, and it was signed "Karen and family."
I have NO IDEA who this is from.

There are 2 Karens in my church, both with grown children, and both of whom I really believe would have not only signed a last name, but would have called to see if it was OK to deliver a meal.

I have NO idea who to thank! Now I will look like a rude, ungrateful jerk.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Susan said...

Wow what a wonderful blessing. Thank the Lord he will take care of the rest.

kailani said...

Maybe you'll see them around one day soon and Devon will recognize the little girl. What a nice thing for them to do.

Karen said...

That's so sweet.

Well, it isn't this Karen. It is a little far for me. :-)