ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 24, 2010

Wowser! Life changes so fast!

These are my birth children. All 7 of them together. Which doesn't happen too often anymore. I enjoy it when it does happen, though.


My family is changing, though. In the last year we have unofficially gained 3 more children. In this picture you can see Brian, our "fake son" in the Santa hat, Kaytlin's boyfriend Peter, my three older boys in the back row, then my three girls, Drew's girlfriend Jannessa, and Sam.
But now it is more official. Drew asked Jannessa to marry him, and she said yes! Sadly they are going to marry soon and family won't be able to be there. We are trying to convince them to hold off for a month and let us plan a wedding so we can be there, but for financial reasons they probably won't wait. (no, there is no baby on the way, for sure)
So, probably by the end of the week, I am going to be a mother-in-law! Scary! Totally new territory for me.

6 people think my kids are qtpies:

michelle said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting to be growing your family even more.

Michelle

Carina said...

Yea for even bigger families! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Fiddledeedee said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You'll be an awesome MIL!

CaroleM said...

You have a beautiful family! And congratulations!

Joyful Noise said...

I love the pics...how fun.