ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 05, 2010

Welcome to Our Seven Qtpies!

I am really honored to be featured over at An Island Life as blogger of the week!
This is a rough week for me, so my posts are a bit depressing. So, I am going to link to a few of the posts that are typical of what you will find over here. Most of them include a T.O.T. (Tornado of Terror) event involving poop, a huge mess, or complete cuteness!
I have 7 great qtpies.
Drew is my oldest, he is 20 and in the Air Force becoming an Air Traffic Controller.
Kaytlin is my second child, she is 18 and going to college debt-free so far and gets amazing grades, plus she plans to have her first kiss on her wedding day!
Devon turned 17 today and is my jock. He loves to swim and play football. He has been on Varsity swimming since he was an 8th grader.
Cody is 14 and he is our techno-geek. He has an aptitude for electronics and draws amazing animated cartoons on his DSi.
Hope-Anne is 13, that difficult year, and she is quite the musician. She picked up the clarinet so quickly and just amazes us with her talent.
Trinity is 6 and a delight, her laugh is contagious and she always is good for one.
Sam is 3, and the current reining T.O.T. He terrorizes our home several times a day. But he is funny. And CUTE.

Something smells fishy around here
$100 and 6.5 hours in the ER and all I got was this lousy BB?
Does this cake make me look fat?
Little Boy Blue
The Awful, no good, very bad day
The Homecoming
My son Sam
What is that SMELL?
Trinity funny
T.O.T.
Never say it can't get any worse
Here is what a bad mom I am
Master of Disaster
A first for me as a parent of 7

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you will come back looking for more laughs!


An Island Life Blogger of the Week

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

kailani said...

We're so honored to be featuring you! I love your blog!

Cynthia said...

Hey, congrats on being Blogger of the Week!

Fiddledeedee said...

Yeah Lisa! Just read your interview! Good job!