ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 26, 2010

Kiss me, please!

Sam is my baby boy. I love kisses from my babies. Sweet, sloppy kisses are just the bestest! I weed out of the mouth kisses around kindergarten, but I am not ready to lose that with Sam at age 3, and he is cutting me off.

For the last month or so Sam won't kiss me on the mouth. He barely kisses me at all, but if he does, it is on my cheek only. I was just so bummed and would bribe him for kisses. (or manipulate by shutting off the TV until I get my kiss, haha)

Yesterday I asked Sam for a kiss and he wouldn't do it. I asked him "Why won't you kiss mommy?"

"You ipstick." he answered in a disgusted tone.

Awww! A month ago or so I was kissing on Sam and leaving lipstick kisses on him on purpose. Apparently he did not like that.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

LOL so he is a real man!!! They don;t like lipstick!

So cute:-)

Sassyfrazz said...

That is so funny. He will kiss you again...