ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 28, 2010

My newest cake creation

I was asked to make a castle cake for the children's Sunday school Renaissance Festival this week. I know they weren't asking for crazy fancy, but Donnie and I were excited to get to try some things and we had a blast making it.











The detail parts were really fun. Making the doors and windows and even the moat. Making the stones and putting them all over the castle and towers was tedious and monotonous. It was probably my most favorite cake so far.
My friend Jeannie, her daughter Molly, Hope-Anne, and Trinity all helped Donnie and I make all those "rocks" to paste up all over the castle and towers.

8 people think my kids are qtpies:

Cheryl Pitt said...

Absolutely perfect! I love it!! How much did that thing weigh!!??!!

Workship said...

This cake was also incredibly moist and delicious!!!
Fantastic job! You guys are incredible!!
Daisy

michelle said...

Wow! That is amazing! You are so talented.

Jackie said...

That is one cool cake!

Joyful Noise said...

It was awesome!

Sassyfrazz said...

That is an amazing cake! You have amazing talent Miss Lisa! You should open a cake store! Great Job and awesome detail! I love the draw bridge!

Carina said...

Very fantastic cake, Lisa! I'm so impressed!

Janean said...

WOW!! That's AWESOME!!