ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 28, 2010

Only Sam. Again.

Seriously, after raising 3 boys to at least their teens already, you'd think I would have seen it all. Right?
You would think.

But then I get Sam. Apparently God saw that I could handle that stuff and gave me all 3 of them rolled into one.

So, obviously we had another first with Sam. All the boys have zipped their privates into their zipper at some point, but Sam had to out-do them all. He slammed his part in the toilet lid. Squashed it enough to split the skin open and need a band-aid on his winkie. Not even kidding. I don't even want to know HOW he managed it.

(and no, I don't normally use the term "winkie" but I don't need any nasty people finding my blog with search words)

But he did do something cute, too. Donnie bought Sam and Trinity new shoes recently, but only Trinity's Tinkerbell shoes lit up. So you know Sam steals them all the time because the blinky lights are cool. Well, yesterday I found some How To Train Your Dragon light up shoes! Now Sam will leave hers alone. But when I got home he was buck naked. And wanted the shoes on. He ran around the house naked except for the shoes, and soon the band-aid on his winkie, and it was just too cute! My facebook friends have nicknamed him "Flash" now. Highly appropriate for him.

And Nod. I had to add that, since I used the words "winkie" and "blinky" in this post, haha. I know. I am weird, no need to tell me so.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Joyful Noise said...

You are right...only Sam!

Glad to see that Trinity will have her shoes back and Donnie will be happy too... :)

Lisa said...

Poor little dude, Talyn did the same thing as a littl guy...