ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 30, 2010

Tease!

I love getting lotion rubbed into my feet. It is how the kids get out of chores, or pay for things they want.
Devon, who is the best foot massager, refuses to use lotion, and rarely to even give a foot massage. It is usually Cody, and he is nice and uses lotion as long as it isn't gingerbread scented, he hates that.
The other day Devon gave me a nice massage, but wouldn't use lotion, of course. So when he was done I got Cody going with the lotion.
Devon says "I would give you a foot massage with lotion if it were your birthday............"
(I'm getting happy at this point)
"and Christmas..............."
(that isn't going to happen)
"AND you've just had surgery."

What are the odds the I am going to have surgery on my August birthday at Christmastime?

Not looking good for me.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Joyful Noise said...

People celebrate Christmas in July - Why not August???

Anna said...

OK I think you are just lucky that your kids will give you a foot message. I could not imagine my kids doing that. Of course I wouldn't want them to.LOL