ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 28, 2010

Agony and Joy

I'm struggling deeply right now, and blogging is so hard. This is my diary and I am not free to write in it. Because even the truth is turned against me. Not that I have blogged any details of what is going on in our church struggles, but I just can't. That hurts me. I need to blog it. It is how I work things out.
Suffice it to say, my world has turned upside down. My "friends" have become my "enemy" and my trust turned into betrayal.
I am filled with joy that I have true friends who back me, love me, support me and fight for me! I truly found out that my close friends were really in it for thick and thin! Do you girls know how much I love you and how much you mean to me? I call you "friend" and God made us sisters!

Our son married a wonderful woman, our daughter became engaged to a fine Christian man, and we've found a passion for God's Word that was not strong enough in the past. There are joys in our life, too.

Agony. Joy. Agony. Joy. That is my life right now. Sleepless nights, joy-filled days. A conundrum of sorts!
I also praise God that some restoration has started taking place. The joy sifted to a bit of a higher status for a day there, lol. Then night came along.......... the night is when the darkness creeps in, through your house and into your thoughts. Chasing sleep with a maniacal laugh.

But then the sun comes up and you see new life! Light chases away the darkness! Does the tired body then get to rest? No. Maybe tonight the darkness won't come creeping with evil intents.

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Joyful Noise said...

And now there will be more joy...I will pray for you as I go to bed each night that the darkness will be smothered by the light that shines from your heart. Continued prayers for you....Love you - my God-sister!

Lisa said...

Weeping may endure for a night,

but Joy Comes in The Morning.

Psalm 30:5



This is the promise we have from God,

that Joy will Come in the Morning !

So patiently endure the night, and wait for

the Joy to Come!

Carol said...

In the words of Walter Winchell "A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

Don't worry about what you have no control over, Realize that true happiness lies within you and follow your heart. I will pray for things to get better for you.

Carol (Joyce's Friend)

Carina said...

Praying for to find real peace in this issue!