ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 26, 2012

Beautiful surprise!





Kaytlin and Liam have been out in Montana with Peter for weeks. I missed them so much! I knew that they were coming home today, but I figured that it would be sometime between 10 and 12am. So when Kaytlin walked in the door with my little peanut at 8am I was just thrilled! I jumped up and ran to get him and looked up to see Jannessa walk in the door with Faith, too!
I had no idea they were coming! They hadn't planned it, either, just sort of a spur of the moment decision yesterday.
Jannessa is staying here for a month or more to help me get the house packed up for our move to Texas! She has been a source of blessing to us over and over! I couldn't ask for a better daughter in love! Devon, Cody and Sam have quite the role model to wife finding to live up to!

My 2 little morning surprises! I am in heaven!












0 people think my kids are qtpies: