ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 23, 2012

Uff da!

Donnie and I have joked for a few years that we should pretend to move so we can get rid of a lot of junk. Oh my goodness, we so should have! Because now I HAVE to deal with it, haha!

Fish tanks we haven't used in YEARS, that we should have already sold. A recliner that is falling apart that we should have thrown out, but just haven't yet. And just WHAT is IN that closet anyway?

I am really thankful that I am not finding myself with a sentimental attachment to things. There really isn't that much that just has to go with us. Photos, some clothes, enough beds and dressers for all of us, the furniture that we need, but nicknacks? Not so much. Crafts? eh, haven't touched that in a year or more, so why keep it?

I am excited to majorly downsize my life!

0 people think my kids are qtpies: