ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 22, 2012

Our Summer in Pictures

 Cody turned 17! He had his birthday at the Quarry and went cliff jumping.
 Liam is just stinking adorable!
 We spent some down time at Wall Drug on our way to visit Drew and his family. Sam and Trinity love the musical fountains!
 They clearly got SOAKED!

 These boring people did NOT run through the fountains!
 One day this little guy will run through them!
 Drew, Faith, and Jannessa, (and Sam pouting on the ground for no reason).
 Kaytlin and Liam. His first trip to Mount Rushmore!
 My crew, minus Devon and Peter. (the guy in red on over to the right are not my crew)
 My grandbabies! I could eat them both up!
 Drew hasn't changed much! lol
 I mustache you a question.
 We had a great time at Cosmo! That place is a must-see!
 The kids dug for geodes.
Then they got to crack them open.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: