ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 05, 2007

Party Day 4!



This is a pic, obviously, of a giant icicle off our house after the lovely blizzard in Minnesota last weekend. This kids have had a blast with all the snow, and making forts with huge icicle bars sticking out. My dd is 5'4" if that gives you a clue as to how big that icicle is!







Normally I would NEVER put an ugly pic of me up, but this one I am because its actually really, really funny!
Trinity, who is 3yo came up to me and told me to smile. How cute! She's playing photographer! And then the Red Eye flash went off and I realized that not only was she able to WORK A DIGITAL CAMERA, she was about to take my picture when I had not showered and had no make-up on! I can barely operate a cell phone, so this amazes me. She's likely to be one of those kids who buys a car on ebay with his parents account. *update: I originally posted this as a Wordless Wednesday post, and it took me two hours to figure out that today is Monday, so really, I think posting an ugly pic is my just desserts for being stupid, hehe.



I also want to let everyone who is a Veggie Tales lover know about the new movie! It just came out and if you order through Veggie Tales mom for a limited time, on the featured links, you get this hat and mask with it for free! Click on the picture to get to the website. A friend of mine is a Veggie Mom consultant. I should be getting my copy tomorrow!

Happy Blog partying! Blog party begins! Day 2 of the blog party! (this is where the funny stories are!) Party day 3!

11 people think my kids are qtpies:

An Ordinary Mom said...

You have quite the party going on here :) !!

I was LOL at how you posted your picture for WW and it is only Monday. I have days like that all the time!

MiniMe Mom said...

It feels like Wednesday:-)

We are about neck deep in snow over here, too- I am sick of it though! Ready for spring.

I love the idea of posting 100 things about yourself. I started trying to think of 100 things about myself and got to about 20!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kat said...

We just bought the Easter VT movie my son has the book for the Moe one. He loves them and i do too. That icicle by the way is really scary!

AbbieCRAZY said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm eternally slow and today's not any different!

I'm impressed your 3-year-old could work a camera!

TO BECOME said...

In the picture you did look shocked but now ugly. Now you have a real photographer in the family. You are so lucky. We had two sons who liked taking pictures and now they are married with families of their own. My husband and I are not very good at taking picture. connie from Texas

skatey katie said...

i agree that this is so *not* an ugly-photo...
looks like you're lovin' the party
*kate waves hi*

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Ooh.. I cannot believe that icicle! I'm amazed! (it's beginning to look like spring here) And that is NOT an ugly photo!

Unknown said...

That icicle says one thing to me: it's time for SPRING!!!

The Estrogen Files said...

Pretty cool about the 3 yr old. My almost 3 yr old just likes to put his fingers on the lense...

Shawna said...

Great photos! I see the look of horror on your face as she's taking the picture:) I may have to check the Veggie Tales out!

AnnaLiza said...

mother of 7!! what'd you do to get 'em? "...the fruit of the womb is His reward..." Psalm

hehehe!! nice pics!